Home-Start North Down provides a Family Group at xxxxxxxxxxx for referred families.
(some images would be good on this page)
It takes place on a xxxxxxxx at the xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
If you would like to join us please contact the office on tel: xxxxxxxxxxxx.
The group provides a warm and welcoming environment for you and your child. Our Family Group Co-ordinator xxxxxxxxxxx and Assistant Co-ordinator xxxxxxxxx provide an excellent range of activities for you to share in your child’s learning and development. It is also a great chance to meet other parents and make new friends.
Refreshments are available. Children will be offered a healthy snack.
About the Family Group
The Group is run by the Family Group Co-ordinator with essential help from volunteers xxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxx.
What we hope to offer you:
- Activities for yourself and your children
- The chance to chat with other families
- A stepping stone from your home to the parent and toddler and other facilities in your area
- Access to advice and support
Please help us by:
- Supervising your own child or children
- Join in with any of the activities that interest you
- Welcome newcomers
- Give us an idea about the things we could try
- Sign the signing in sheet (for fire regulations)
- Let us know the things you like or dislike about the group
- Observe confidentiality.
Please note that attendance at the Family Group is for Home-Start Families and volunteers only and is by invitation by a Home-Start Co-ordinator. If you are a professional and would like to refer a family to our Home-Start family group please complete our referral form indicating GROUP ONLY thank you.